The Triumph Roadster Club Limited
Users of this website should be aware of the following:
- TRCL is an independent organisation, which has no formal financial or administrative links to any other groups or companies involved in the preservation of the 1946-1949 Triumph Roadster marque.
- TRCL is legally obliged to comply with the provisions of the U.K. Data Protection Act 1998, and subsequent revisions.
- TRCL cannot be responsible for the content of external websites, which appear as links on this website.
- TRCL uses an external facility to provide language translation of some website pages for the benefit of overseas users.
We can only be responsible for the accuracy of the original English version of this website.
- The content of this website, the club magazine, and club notices is subject to copyright, and must not be copied or downloaded without express permission other than for solely personal use.
- TRCL accepts advertisements from members and commercial concerns for publication in the club magazine in good faith. In the event of disputes, matters must be referred to the appropriate regulatory and commercial organisations. TRCL has no remit to act or mediate on behalf of the parties to the dispute.
The Triumph Roadster Club Limited is a Company Limited by Guarantee. Registered in England under No 6673901. Registered Office Greenhayn CO5 9QX.
This website only places cookies on your PC for the purposes of controlling access and navigation.
No personal data is available to TRCL from cookies. Forum usage statistics are collected and retained.